Mix things up using our brands to try new recipes every week!
Zonin White Sangria Sparklers
- 1 bottle of Zonin Prosecco
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2 fresh peaches (or frozen to help keep your drink colder longer)
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp sugar (or more depending on taste)
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint
- In a large pitcher, combine white wine, fruit, and sugar together. Stir well to help the sugar dissolve.
- Let the mix chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or more if you have time, because the flavors will be much richer the longer you can wait.
- When you are ready to serve, pour mixture over ice and finish off with Prosecco, and garnish with a sprig of mint.
The Moscow mule is originally prepared with vodka. It was one of the favorites in the world in the 1950’s because of its smooth yet strong character.
We suggest a twist with Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva, that brings a diverse, smooth and enjoyable balance.
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 50 ml Reserva Exclusiva
- 100 ml ginger beer
- 10 ml lime juice
- Glass: Copper mule mug
- Ice: Straight up
- Serve all ingredients in the Copper mule mug, stir with a bar spoon and top off with ice. Garnish: Mint leaf and lime.